Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HRZN, MNRO, CG, R, TSCO
Monro Muffler Brake (NASDAQ: MNRO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $44.93 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Monro Muffler Brake has been 280,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Monro Muffler Brake has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are up 28.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. provides automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. It offers a range of services on passenger cars, light trucks, and vans for brakes; mufflers and exhaust systems; and steering, drive train, suspension, and wheel alignment. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.53. TheStreet Ratings rates Monro Muffler Brake as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Monro Muffler Brake Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV