4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: CHKR, JCOM, SEMG, LLL
j2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $52.20 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for j2 Global has been 313,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. J2 Global has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 71.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. j2 Global, Inc. provides services to businesses and consumers through the Internet worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.18. TheStreet Ratings rates j2 Global as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full j2 Global Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV