In conjunction with American Eagle Outfitters’ (NYSE: AEO) second quarter 2013 earnings release, you are invited to listen to a broadcast of the conference call live over the Internet on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- What: American Eagle Outfitters’ Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- When: 9:00 a.m. ET, Wednesday, August 21, 2013
- Where: http://www.ae.com (Click on About AEO Inc., Investment Info)
- How: Live over the Internet – Simply log on to the Internet at the address above, or call:
- Domestic Dial-In Number: (877) 407-0789Domestic Replay Number: (877) 870-5176, conference ID number 412098
- International Dial-In Number: (201) 689-8562International Replay Number: (858) 384-5517, conference ID number 412098
The call will be archived and made available online at www.ae.com.
About American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle Outfitters® and Aerie® brands. The company operates more than 1,000 stores in North America, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise also is available at approximately 58 international franchise stores in 12 countries. For more information, please visit www.ae.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts