BEIJING, Aug. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ku6 Media Co., Ltd. ("Ku6 Media" or the "Company", NASDAQ: KUTV), a leading internet video company in China, focusing on User Generated Content ("UGC"), held a press conference on August 13, the Chinese Valentine's Day, to announce its love-theme UGC video campaign.
More than 100 China's top tier media and over 500 audiences joined the Company for this press conference. The Company announced its month-long love-theme UGC video campaign which is expected to generate a good number of quality and creative UGC videos around the theme "love". Winners of the campaign will be selected by a prestigious panel including famous director Mr. Huatao Teng, well-known actor Mr. Sicheng Chan and Mr. Fang Du, CEO of Ku6 Media. At the press conference, Mr. Du, CEO of Ku6 Media, announced the Company's new slogan "Short is Cool", which represented the Company's commitment to offer more quality short-form videos by leveraging the prosperity of mobile devices and mobile platform as well as through promotion campaigns and marketing events.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our users and the media friends who have been always supportive for Ku6 Media's growth," said Mr. Fang Du, CEO of Ku6 Media. "I also would like to express my gratitude to all our employees for their hard work in the past few months. Primarily due to the tremendous efforts made by our excellent employees, we are able to launch this love-theme UGC video campaign on the Chinese
Valentine's Day within a very short period of time. We wish and we believe that our premium videos will bring fun to more and more users and encourage everybody to share our 'Short is Cool' spirit."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV