CLEARWATER, Fla., Aug. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced it will host its sixth Channel Link Partner Conference on September 17-19, 2013 at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel in Anaheim, California. The event, expected to attract over 500 channel partners, provides IT resellers with business development opportunities in the channel. With its theme " Bringing You Together. Better.," Channel Link provides valuable networking opportunities for solutions providers, offering a chance to build relationships with top industry vendors. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak will deliver Channel Link's keynote address, while actor/comedian Jason Alexander, best known for his role as "George Costanza" on the hit television show Seinfeld, will provide entertainment.
"Channel Link brings together resellers seeking to learn practical new business-building skills needed for growth in the channel," said Joe Quaglia, senior vice president, U.S. Marketing and president, TDMobility at Tech Data. "The core of Channel Link offers our solution providers the best education sessions, hands-on training, networking opportunities, and entertainment. Business leaders from across the country will have the opportunity to come together and hear from industry innovators like Steve Wozniak, while also enjoying entertainment by Jason Alexander. We look forward to another outstanding Channel Link for our valued channel partners."
Channel Link will address key focus areas to help solution providers grow their businesses, including cloud, consumer technology, digital signage, healthcare IT, mobility and SMB. Technology Zones, Tech Data Pavilions, and a high-energy Technology Expo that features the latest technologies and product offerings will also be featured, including the following learning opportunities:
- Business Development Courses: Provide the tools to enable solution providers to become versed in the industry's most in-demand technologies and markets. Solution providers will gain invaluable insights into how they can incorporate new practices and build new foundations upon which to expand their business.
- Business Connection Workshops: Designed to give solution providers the tools, knowledge and understanding to apply the information they learn at the event to their business instantaneously.
- Tech Data Business Enablement Sessions: Tech Data executives provide ways to discover everything solution providers need to help leverage Tech Data support and services to grow their businesses. During these sessions, solution providers will learn how to expand their capabilities without having to increase overhead.
- Women in the Channel: Committed to fostering a diverse environment of collaboration, this popular session celebrates diversity and provides an opportunity to discuss best practices and experiences with successful and influential women in leadership within the channel. This event will feature a keynote from Paige Powers, director, Cisco Distribution Sales, Americas.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts