Mentor Graphics Corp. (NASDAQ:MENT), today announced the agenda for its thirteenth annual Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum. IESF 2013 is a day-long, free conference which covers all aspects of electrical and electronic design/simulation within the automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway industries. IESF 2013 takes place on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at the Ford Conference Center in Dearborn, Michigan, USA.
The IESF program includes numerous industry presentations, breakout tracks on specialist topics, a solutions exposition including corporate-sponsored booths, product demonstrations, and networking events. IESF continues to be the only event with tracks dedicated to wire harness design and engineering in the automotive sector. Mentor also announced that IESF will continue to be sponsored by IBM and SAE International.
New this year is a track dedicated to electric and hybrid vehicle design. On these topics, the keynote will be from Oliver Kuttner, founder and chief executive officer of Edison2, a company involved in the ongoing development of the “Very Light Car” and winner of the Progressive Insurance Automotive X-Prize. The Progressive Insurance Automotive X-Prize was a global competition that awarded $10 million to three teams that built cars that achieved at least 100 MPG in real world driving; Edison2 won in the mainstream class.
Other speakers at IESF include Angus Lyon, chief engineer, Electric Drive Train, Drayson Racing Technologies, the company that recently set a new World Electric Land Speed Record of 204.185mph; and Adam Fowlkes, electrical engineering manager from Proterra Inc., the leading provider of zero-emission commercial transit solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV