Identive Group Reports Results For Its 2013 Second Quarter
- Reaffirmed Preliminary Results Issued on July 19 th - - Investment Strategy Beginning to Deliver Growth in Key Markets With Record Order Book for Next 12 Months -
SANTA ANA, Calif. and ISMANING, Germany, Aug. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE) (Frankfurt:INV), a provider of products, services and solutions for the identification, security and RFID industries, reported its financial results for the second quarter (Q2) ended June 30, 2013.
"In the second quarter 2013, we delivered growth in target markets and gained traction with key offerings, demonstrating Identive's strategy is coming to fruition," said Ayman S. Ashour, CEO of Identive Group. "Focused on becoming the leader in Secure ID, we have been investing in emergent markets with hyper-growth potential, including NFC and mobility solutions, cashless payment, and Identity-as-a-Service. Our Q2 results included successes that we believe are the early stages of important positive trends."For example, our increased transponder capacity drove 50% growth in RFID tag and inlay shipments. On the cutting edge of cashless payments, we have established a strong business model and sealed it with additional stadium contracts. In addition, we created a foothold with early adopters of identity on-demand and have begun to build a stable recurring SaaS revenue stream. "While our revenue growth momentum was offset by delays in project implementation and sales in our normally stable Access Control & Security business, we view the effects of the U.S. Government federal budget sequester as a temporary setback. We are confident this business will improve and augment the growth in our target emergent markets. "Revenues excluding our U.S. Government business grew 13% year-over-year. During Q2, more than one-quarter of transponders shipped were NFC, and more intelligent products sales continued to improve transponder margins. These factors, combined with good cost management, resulted in improvements to the bottom line," added Ashour.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV