- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in July 2013 totaled $8.8 billion.
- Total client assets were a record $2.12 trillion as of month-end July, up 16% from July 2012 and up 3% compared to June 2013.
- Client daily average trades were 498.9 thousand in July 2013, up 26% compared to July 2012 and down 4% compared to June 2013. July 2013 trading activity included an 8% sequential decrease in daily average revenue trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.