About Hemisphere Media Group, Inc.
Hemisphere Media Group (NASDAQ: HMTV) is the only publicly-traded pure-play U.S. Spanish-language TV/cable network business serving the high-growth U.S. Hispanic population. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Hemisphere owns and operates Cinelatino, WAPA Television and WAPA America. Cinelatino is the leading Spanish-language movie channel with more than 12 million subscribers in the U.S., Latin America and Canada, featuring the largest selection of contemporary Spanish-language blockbusters and critically-acclaimed titles from Mexico, Latin America, Spain and the Caribbean. WAPA Television is Puerto Rico’s leading broadcast station with the highest primetime and full day ratings in Puerto Rico. Founded in 1954, WAPA Television produces more than 65 hours per week of top-rated news and entertainment programming. WAPA America is the leading cable network targeting Puerto Ricans and other Caribbean Hispanics living in the U.S., featuring the highly-rated news and entertainment programming produced by WAPA-TV. WAPA America has more than five million U.S. subscribers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV