Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Apollo Global (APO) numbers were raised at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were raised to reflect stronger credit-centric FPAUM growth, said Citigroup. Price target is boosted to $34.
Brocade (BRCD) numbers were raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were raised on reduced costs and solid operating cash flow, said UBS. Price target was boosted to $8.
Brocade estimates, price target were raised at BMO Capital. Estimates were also increased, given higher SAN demand, said BMO Capital. Market Perform rating.(TGT) estimates were reduced at Wells Fargo. Estimates were cut through 2014. Company likely will post weaker sales trends. Target estimates were raised at UBS. Estimates were raised given increased sales leverage in second quarter, said UBS. Price target is $73. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV