NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AECOM (ACM) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Aeropostale (ARO) was downgraded at Keybanc to underweight. Company is facing increased near-term pressures, Keybanc said. $10 price target.
AthenaHealth (ATHN) was initiated with a hold rating at Keybanc. Company will likely trail consensus EBITDA expectations next year, Keybanc said.Broadridge (BR) was downgraded to underweight, J.P. Morgan said. Valuation call, as the sector has outperformed the broader market year to date, J.P. Morgan said. Cerner (CERN) was initiated with a buy rating at Keybanc. $60 price target. Company can exceed consensus growth expectations in 2014, Keybanc said. (CREE) was downgraded at DA Davidson to neutral from buy. $65 price target. Company is seeing weaker growth, which is hurting margins, DA Davidson said. Delta Air Lines (DAL) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral. Uncertainty about mergers could hurt the entire industry, J.P. Morgan said. Global Payments (GPN) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral. Industry is facing increased regulatory scrutiny, J.P. Morgan said. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) was upgraded to neutral at J.P. Morgan. Upcoming catalysts balance out earnings risk, J.P. Morgan said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV