Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced that Seattle Children’s Research Institute has selected the Company’s Click® software to automate key business processes associated with research administration and regulatory compliance.
Seattle Children’s Research Institute will implement Huron’s Click solutions in four key areas:
- Financial Interest Reporting – the system will centralize, streamline and improve financial disclosures required for securing research funding, including helping to facilitate the management of conflicts of interest (COI).
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) – the software will strengthen oversight of human subjects research, including protocol submission, review, and administration.
- Pre-Award Grants and Award Management – Click software will automate all grants application processes, including submission to Grants.gov, and will also enable comprehensive award management.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) – the system will leverage electronic forms and workflow to simplify oversight and improve compliance of animal studies.
“As research advances the health and well-being of our children, we are grateful to see Click software play a role in speeding the startup and conduct of studies that are bringing new therapies into use at Seattle Children’s Research Institute and nine other institutions, all of which rank in the top ten in their specialties in the latest U.S. News and World Report annual survey of Best Children’s Hospitals,” said Nick Stier, managing director, Huron Education.
Seattle Children’s Research Institute and many other leading research institutions use Huron’s Click platform to automate a wide range of administrative and compliance processes, including those associated with IRB, IACUC, COI, Grants, and Clinical Trials.About Seattle Children’s Research Institute Located in downtown Seattle’s biotech corridor, Seattle Children’s Research Institute is pushing the boundaries of medical research to find cures for pediatric diseases and improve outcomes for children all over the world. Internationally recognized investigators and staff at the research institute are advancing new discoveries in cancer, genetics, immunology, pathology, infectious disease, injury prevention and bioethics, among others. As part of Seattle Children’s Hospital, the research institute brings together leading minds in pediatric research to provide patients with the best care possible. Seattle Children’s serves as the primary teaching, clinical and research site for the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Washington School of Medicine, which consistently ranks as one of the best pediatric departments in the country. For more information, visit http://www.seattlechildrens.org/research. About Click, a Huron Solution Huron's Click ® Portal software has been developed to meet the needs of leading academic medical centers and research institutions throughout North America. Click solutions are deployed by consulting experts from Huron Education working in conjunction with local client teams. Configurable applications for grants administration, research compliance, and clinical trials efficiently manage the business of research by combining information technology with industry best practices. Huron Education’s professionals have worked with more than 95 of the top 100 research universities in the U.S. More information can be found at www.huronconsultinggroup.com/click or follow us on Twitter: @Huron. About Huron Consulting Group Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory changes, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in administration, management, finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized advice and solutions that are tailored to address each client's particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results. The Company provides consulting services to a wide variety of both financially sound and distressed organizations, including healthcare organizations, leading academic institutions, Fortune 500 companies, governmental entities and law firms. Huron has worked with more than 95 of the top 100 research universities, more than 400 corporate general counsel, and more than 385 hospitals and academic medical centers. Learn more at www.huronconsultinggroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV