JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) today released trade volumes for the month of July 2013.
In Market Making, KCG averaged $26.2 billion dollar volume traded, 3.9 billion shares traded, and 3.9 million trades per day in U.S. equities. KCG market making volumes represent consolidated activity from affiliated broker dealers of GETCO and Knight.
In Global Execution Services:
- Agency-based algorithmic and EMS trade volumes through Knight Direct and GETAlpha averaged an aggregate 272.7 million shares traded per day in U.S. equities
- KCG Hotspot averaged $28.6 billion per day in notional foreign exchange dollar volume
- KCG BondPoint averaged $129.1 million per day in fixed income par value
As for the overall market conditions in July, consolidated U.S. equity volume averaged $206.1 billion in dollar volume and 5.7 billion shares traded per day. The CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) averaged 14.0.In July, there were 22 trading days in U.S. equities, 23 trading days in foreign exchange, and 21.5 trading days in fixed income.For KCG monthly trade volumes dating back to the beginning of 2012, go to https://www.kcg.com/access-performance/liquidity. About KCGKCG is a leading independent securities firm offering investors a range of services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. The firm combines advanced technology with exceptional client service across market making, agency execution and venues. KCG has multiple access points to trade global equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities via voice or automated execution. www.kcg.com SOURCE KCG Holdings, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts