- Enrolled 68 patients as of August 8, 2013 in the Phase IIb ‘Abili-T’ clinical study of Tcelna (imilecleucel-T) in patients with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS). The Abili-T clinical trial is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study and will enroll 180 patients through approximately 30 leading clinical sites in the U.S. and Canada;
- Furthered the accumulation of comprehensive subject data to support Opexa’s Immune Monitoring Program initiative in conjunction with the Abili-T trial, including the potential identification of biomarkers for SPMS and further understanding of the immunopathology of SPMS; and
- Presented baseline data from Opexa’s Immune Monitoring Program in a poster session at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) and the Fifth Cooperative Meeting with the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS).
- Closed an underwritten public offering of 12 million shares of common stock for gross proceeds of $18 million in August 2013, or net proceeds of approximately $16.2 million after underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
- Strengthened our team to advance Precision Immunotherapy™ in SPMS by hiring several talented individuals to further our development initiatives as well as enhance the manufacture and delivery of Tcelna to our patients enrolled in the Abili-T study.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.