The directors of FreightCar America, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIL) have declared a regular cash dividend of $0.06 per share of common stock of the Company. The dividend is payable on August 30, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 23, 2013.
About FreightCar America, Inc.
FreightCar America, Inc. manufactures railroad freight cars, supplies railcar parts, leases freight cars through its JAIX Leasing Company subsidiary, and provides railcar maintenance, repairs and management through its FreightCar Rail Services, LLC subsidiary. FreightCar America designs and builds coal cars, bulk commodity cars, flat cars, mill gondola cars, intermodal cars, coil steel cars and motor vehicle carriers. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and has facilities in the following locations: Clinton, Indiana, Cherokee, Alabama, Danville, Illinois, Lakewood, Colorado, Grand Island, Nebraska, Hastings, Nebraska, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, and Roanoke, Virginia. More information about FreightCar America is available on its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV