VORNADO REALTY TRUST (NYSE:VNO) announced today that it has entered into an agreement to acquire a 57,500 square foot retail and office property located at the northeast corner of Fifth Avenue and 52nd Street, in Manhattan with 50 feet of frontage on Fifth Avenue. Vornado will acquire approximately 92.5% of this property for $278 million. The other 7.5% is owned by Madison Capital. The property is leased to Ferragamo through 2028 for its flagship Manhattan store, which is located both in the property and the adjacent property owned by Ferragamo.
The purchase is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this year, subject to customary closing conditions.
Vornado Realty Trust is a fully integrated equity real estate investment trust.
Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking
statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and
unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the
actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be
materially different from any future results, performance or
achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Such factors include, among others, risks associated with the timing of
and costs associated with property improvements, financing commitments
and general competitive factors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV