SARASOTA, Fla., Aug. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced today that the conversion rate for its Senior Subordinated Convertible Notes due 2034 (CUSIP No. 776696AA4) (the "Notes") is being adjusted pursuant to the governing indenture for the Notes. The new conversion rate for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes is 12.673 of the company's common shares, effective July 12, 2013. The conversion rate for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes was previously 12.547 of the company's common shares. Notice of the conversion rate adjustment was delivered to security holders and U.S. Bank Trust, National Association, the trustee, in accordance with the terms of the governing indenture for the Notes.
About Roper Industries
Roper Industries is a diversified growth company and is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper provides engineered products and solutions for global niche markets, including software information networks, medical, water, energy, and transportation. Additional information about Roper is available on the company's website at www.roperind.com.
SOURCE Roper Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV