CSC stockholders elected two new board members, Nancy Killefer and Brian MacDonald, at the company's annual meeting today. The two new directors bring to the board senior-level operating experience and international business experience in industries relevant to CSC. Two current board members, Irving W. Bailey II and Stephen L. Baum, have reached mandatory board retirement age and did not stand for re-election.
“Nancy Killefer and Brian MacDonald have the qualifications and experience that will enhance the skillset and quality of our board,” said Chairman of the Board of Directors Rodney F. Chase. “I would like to thank Irv and Steve for their many contributions to CSC over their years of service.”
Ms. Killefer, a senior partner at McKinsey & Company, Inc., a global management consulting firm, who will be retiring at the end of the month, joined McKinsey in 1979. She founded and led its public sector practice. From 1997 to 2000, Ms. Killefer served as assistant secretary for management and chief financial officer for the U.S. Department of Treasury.
Brian MacDonald has served as president and chief executive officer of ETP Holdco Corporation since October 2012. Prior to Energy Transfer Partners’ acquisition of Sunoco, Inc., Mr. MacDonald served as chairman, president and chief executive officer of Sunoco, Inc., a leading logistics and retail company. Mr. MacDonald has also held senior executive positions with Dell, General Motors and Isuzo Motors Limited.About CSC CSC is a global leader of next generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company's mission is to enable superior returns on our client's technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 87,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 28, 2013. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV