CHICAGO, Aug. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq:LKQ) announced that Kevin F. Flynn, a member of the LKQ Board of Directors, passed away on August 12, 2013. Mr. Flynn was instrumental in the initial formation of LKQ, facilitated a number of acquisitions and financings, and served on the Board for more than nine years.
"We are shocked and deeply saddened by the sudden death of our colleague," said Robert L. Wagman, President and Chief Executive Officer of LKQ. "Kevin was a valued member of the Board of Directors and he will be sorely missed."
Joseph Holsten, Chairman of the Board of Directors, added, "Kevin's death is a tragedy for his family and a great loss to our company. I greatly appreciated his wisdom and counsel on company matters. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends."About LKQ Corporation LKQ Corporation ( www.lkqcorp.com ) is the largest nationwide provider of alternative collision replacement parts and a leading provider of recycled engines and transmissions and remanufactured engines, all in connection with the repair of automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ also has operations in the United Kingdom, the Benelux, France, Canada, Mexico and Central America. LKQ operates more than 500 facilities, offering its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components and parts to repair automobiles and light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
CONTACT: Joseph P. Boutross LKQ Corporation Director, Investor Relations (312) 621-2793 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV