SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (Nasdaq:COCO) will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2013, on August 29 prior to market open. The company will host a conference call at 12:00 p.m. ET (9:00 a.m. PT) on Thursday, August 29 to review its performance and outlook.
The conference call will be open to all interested investors through a live audio webcast via the internet at www.cci.edu (Investor Relations/Webcasts & Presentations). The call will be archived on www.cci.edu . A telephonic playback of the conference call will also be available through 11:00 p.m. PT, Wednesday, September 4th. The playback can be reached by dialing (855) 859-2056 and using passcode 14262272.
About Corinthian Colleges, Inc.Corinthian is one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America. Our mission is to change students' lives. We offer diploma and degree programs that prepare students for careers in demand or for advancement in their chosen fields. Our program areas include health care, business, criminal justice, transportation technology and maintenance, construction trades and information technology. We have 111 Everest, Heald and WyoTech campuses, and also offer degrees online. For more information, go to http://www.cci.edu/ .
CONTACT: Investors: Anna Marie Dunlap SVP, Investor Relations (714) 424-2678 Media: Kent Jenkins VP, Public Affairs Communications (202) 682-9494
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV