ATLANTA, Aug. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equifax announced the availability of Equifax Contact Link, its single-source business-to-business e-mail prospecting solution that provides sales and marketing professionals access to an expansive collection of business contact data to better target appropriate buyers and influencers.
Contact Link serves as an important tool for B2B marketers to deliver better value with less marketing risk. Using standardized data fields, the tool creates profile hierarchies designed to streamline list building and maximize record matches. Marketing and sales professionals can use the profiles to identify, evaluate and refine audience selection for properly aligned, better performing email campaigns.
"Email prospecting has evolved from pulling prospect lists and sending batch emails only to a much more targeted, precision-driven approach," said Dennis Behrman, Equifax Associate Vice President of Product Management. "Equifax Contact Link delivers the business contact card information marketers and sales people need to target prospects more effectively, including hard bounce-back protection, to help quickly, efficiently optimize campaign performance."Equifax Contact Link key benefits include:
- Ability to target individuals by function and rank within an organization
- Hard bounce-back protection so you don't pay for email addresses that do not exist
- Multiple data format delivery options to fit your business needs and existing technology capabilities
- Single source access to business contact data so there is no need for de-duping, overlap tracking or managing multiple vendors
- Ability to append existing contact data to existing, risk-based lists
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV