1. As of noon trading, Lennar Corporation ( LEN) is down $0.82 (-2.5%) to $32.21 on average volume. Thus far, 3.2 million shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.88-$33.11 after having opened the day at $33.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.03. Lennar Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in homebuilding, financial services, and real estate businesses in the United States. Lennar Corporation has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 14.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Lennar Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lennar Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the materials & construction industry could consider SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF ( XHB) while those bearish on the materials & construction industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts