1. As of noon trading, Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) is down $0.63 (-0.7%) to $96.62 on average volume. Thus far, 377,020 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 741,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $96.04-$97.65 after having opened the day at $97.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.25. FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services to businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers, and government entities in North America, Latin America, and Europe. Fleetcor Technologies has a market cap of $8.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 83.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts