3. As of noon trading, AthenaHealth ( ATHN) is down $3.41 (-3.0%) to $112.25 on average volume. Thus far, 311,993 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 499,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $110.86-$113.82 after having opened the day at $112.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.66. athenahealth, Inc., a business services company, provides ongoing billing, clinical-related, and other related services to medical group practices primarily in the United States. The company provides services through the athenaNet, a proprietary Internet-based practice management application. AthenaHealth has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 57.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate AthenaHealth a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AthenaHealth as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and premium valuation. Get the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts