4. As of noon trading, Total ( TOT) is up $0.28 (0.5%) to $53.85 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Total exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $53.68-$53.93 after having opened the day at $53.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.57. TOTAL S.A., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Upstream, Refining and Chemicals, and Marketing and Services. Total has a market cap of $121.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 3.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Total a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Total as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Total Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts