3. As of noon trading, Weatherford International ( WFT) is up $0.43 (3.0%) to $14.92 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.3 million shares of Weatherford International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.49-$15.01 after having opened the day at $14.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.49. Weatherford International Ltd. provides equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention of oil and natural gas wells worldwide. Weatherford International has a market cap of $11.1 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 29.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Weatherford International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Weatherford International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has experienced relatively poor performance when compared with the S&P 500 during the past year. Get the full Weatherford International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts