Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:42 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice blocked the merger between US Airways Group (LCC) and American Airlines. Cramer believes the deal is completely grounded. LCC fell 1.2% to $16.17.
Cree (CREE) reported disappointing earnings results. Cramer said he thought the company was having a great quarter. At some point, it becomes a buy, he added. CREE plummeted 22.4% to $58.83.Millennial Media (MM) is also down after reporting earnings. Cramer said that it goes to show that not everything in mobile is working. MM dropped 18.8% to $6.90. Marvel Technology Group (MRVL) was upgraded by Barclays. Cramer said the company is doing great, but watch out for Hewlett-Packard (HPQ). MRVL fell 1.5% to $13.18. Barclays increased its price target on Best Buy (BBY). Cramer noted that consumer spending has been strong. BBY rose 2.6% to $31.67. Microsoft (MSFT) overtook BlackBerry (BBRY) as the number-three smartphone company, although it seems to be getting very little recognition for it, Cramer noted. MSFT was unchanged at $32.35. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV