Macaroni Grill's signature house wine program hasn't changed and is still served "on your honor."
Beginning Aug. 26, Macaroni Grill will spotlight the new Braisers, Baked Mozzarella Fonduta, and, for a limited time, Butternut Asiago Tortellaci (the first in a series of seasonal fresh pastas to be featured throughout the year), each accompanied by suggested wine pairings from Wiig.
About Romano's Macaroni Grill ® Part of Ignite Restaurant Group's (Nasdaq: IRG) portfolio of restaurants, Romano's Macaroni Grill has been proudly serving unforgettable meals Inspired by Italian trattoria cuisine, culture and conversation since 1988. An extensive wine list and the chain's unique honor wine system complete the Italian-infused experience. With 209 locations worldwide, the restaurant blends Italian traditions with progressive culinary inspiration so guests can experience Italian-inspired lunch and dinner in unexpected ways. For more information, visit www.macaronigrill.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV