Comcast today announced that Ralph Martinez has been appointed as the senior vice president for the company’s Houston Region. In this role, Martinez is the top executive responsible for operations, financial performance and customer service for the region, which includes 63 communities throughout the Greater Houston area.
“I’m excited and look forward to ensuring that Comcast continues to deliver a superior customer experience while providing our customers reliable and cutting-edge services that make life simpler through choice and control,” said Martinez.
With more than 30 years in the telecommunications industry, Martinez most recently served as senior vice president for Comcast’s Twin Cities Region. In this role, Martinez was responsible for 2,000 employees in a four state area, including operations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri and Kansas. He was recently awarded the distinction of Cable’s Top 100 by CableFax Magazine in recognition of his significant accomplishments within the Twin Cities region.
Prior to that, Martinez served as area vice president for Comcast’s Silicon Valley operations in the San Francisco area. During his eight years with Comcast, he has held leadership positions at both the division and regional levels, where he’s managed teams through important customer-affecting, employee-impacting initiatives. Before joining Comcast, Martinez held regional leadership positions with Frontier Communications and Verizon Wireless.His efforts extend beyond the workplace and into the community. Throughout his career, Martinez has been involved in many industry and community organizations and looks forward to continuing that in Houston. Some of these include the San Francisco State University’s College of Business, the San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce and the Women in Cable Telecommunications NorCal Executive Advisory Board.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV