Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) has signed a distribution agreement with Sigasi, a VHDL (VHSIC hardware description language) integrated development environment (IDE) provider. Under the agreement, Arrow will distribute Sigasi’s hardware design entry tool “Sigasi Pro” to customers in North America.
“Arrow is a key player in offering FPGA-based components and solutions,” says Philippe Faes, chief executive officer for Sigasi. “We know that their field application engineers are highly skilled in FPGA technology, which is important to our mutual customers. Together with the Arrow sales force and FAEs, we will be able to serve our mutual customers even better.”
“Sigasi expands Arrow’s diverse software solutions offering,” said David West, vice president of supplier marketing for Arrow Electronics. “The relationship with Sigasi helps Arrow offer our customers a full range of solutions for every stage of our customers’ product lifecycle.”
About Arrow ElectronicsArrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV