ACE™ Brand from 3M Company announces the launch of ACE Brand Sports Medicine Products, an innovative new product line that gives young athletes the support and protection they need to be at the top of their game. The new collection marks the brand’s expansion into the sporting goods category and features ACE Brand’s trusted technology within a variety of sports medicine products designed to help athletes protect, compete, and win. As part of the launch, ACE Brand has partnered with Little League® Baseball and Softball, the world’s largest youth sports organization, to support youth athletes nationwide.
“We are excited to launch ACE Brand Sports Medicine Products this summer in conjunction with the Little League Baseball World Series, as the official sports medicine products sponsor,” said Taylor Harper, marketing manager, ACE Brand Sports Medicine Products, Consumer Health Care Division. “With this unique product line, we continue to deliver on the ACE Brand’s commitment to help athletes stay off the sidelines and in the action – where they belong.”
Reaching a new generation, ACE Brand Sports Medicine Products feature the new Custom Dial Ankle Brace, Elbow Strap and Knee Strap, along with additional braces and supports as well as elastic bandages, protective gear, tapes/underwraps, hot/cold therapy, and other sports accessories. The product line has three levels of support for sports such as baseball, basketball, football, golf, hockey, soccer, tennis and volleyball. The products are designed to provide support for athletes, aid in their recovery from athletic pains and help protect them from injuries that may occur during a competitive game. The ACE Brand Sports Medicine Product line can be found in the sporting goods section of major retailers, including Walmart, and at the United States Armed Forces exchanges at MCX, Exchange, and NEX Navy Exchange around the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV