RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Dominion (NYSE: D) has declared a quarterly dividend of 56.25 cents per share of common stock.
Dividends are payable on Sept. 20, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business Sept. 6, 2013.
This is the 342nd consecutive dividend that Dominion or its predecessor company has paid holders of common stock. The company's last quarterly dividend was declared May 3, 2013.
The board of directors of Virginia Electric and Power Company, a subsidiary of Dominion, also declared regular quarterly dividends at the prescribed rates on each of its series of preferred stock. Preferred dividends on the company's fixed-rate preferred stock are payable Sept. 20, 2013, to holders of record at the close of business Sept. 6, 2013.SOURCE Dominion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV