- The Kohl’s Art Generation Studio is a hands-on art studio that features a variety of art activities, with new projects each month. Children and families can choose to stop in for a few minutes or spend an entire day creating art together. The studio is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery is a kid-friendly space that educates children on the fundamentals of art. The current exhibition, “Animation: Art Goes to the Movies,” explores how animators of today’s most popular movies draw inspiration from historical works of art. Two new exhibits will debut in the Gallery in October 2013 and September 2015. The Gallery is open during regular Museum hours.
- The Kohl’s Art Generation Lab is a place for kids and families to explore what happens behind the scenes at an art museum. Visitors are able to X-ray a painting, change the frames on works of art, ask the Museum curators about their career and the exhibitions, and more! Through the new funding, the Lab will be updated with new programming and engagement elements in 2015. The Lab is open during regular Museum hours.
- Kohl’s Color Wheels is a mobile art experience that is an extension of the Kohl’s Art Generation program and Milwaukee Art Museum. The mobile unit brings creativity and ingenuity into the community by visiting festivals, schools and other events throughout the year. Kids and families work on fun projects and grow and learn through art.
Kohl’s Donates $2 Million To Milwaukee Art Museum
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts