Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG) has introduced a new line of reciprocating pumps to meet the lubrication needs of heavy-duty equipment such as those used in mining, construction, fleet maintenance, and many other applications. The new 24 VDC electric lubrication pump supplies grease to injector-based, series progressive, and dual line metering systems. The Dyna-Star HP (High Pressure) model is capable of 5,000 psi (344 bar) with a maximum output of 18 cubic inches per minute. The Dyna-Star HF (High Flow) model is capable of 3,400 psi (241 bar) with a maximum output of 25 cubic inches per minute.
The new Dyna-Star HP Pump features a patent-pending vent and fill path design that instantly converts a drum into an injector based system without the need for extra hoses or drilling holes into the drum cover or follower plate. The new pumps feature fewer components that are easily serviceable for a durable, longer lasting solution with outstanding value and return on investment.
These pumps incorporate Advantage Drive™, a sealed gear set that has been proven in the field over the past ten years. High quality helical hardened steel gears are lubricated for life and sealed to keep contaminants out for longer lasting performance.
“The buzz from the field has been overwhelmingly positive, and field-test sites have inquired about getting more pumps into service for their fleets. Customers are excited about the features designed into these pumps like the adjustable motor controls, simple design and clean mounting of the electric vent valve. It’s a very compact system so the foot print is minimized and maintenance is simple,” said Dan Mathews, Graco Worldwide Product Marketing Manager. “They work well with our recently released GLC 2200 controllers which are tailor made for mobile off-road applications. Plus, this new pump works in cold weather environments down to -40º F, which outperforms competitive pumps,” said Mathews.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV