Aug. 13, 2013
/PRNewswire/ - Scotiabank will announce its third quarter results on
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Third Quarter Results News Release
Third Quarter Results Conference Call
- A news release of the third quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
Conference Call Archive
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. EDT and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 ( North America toll free). Please call five to 15 minutes in advance;
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the third quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between August 27 and September 11, 2013 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 ( North America toll free). The access code is 4584495#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 for three months.
Scotiabank is a leading multinational financial services provider and
most international bank. With more than 83,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates serve some 19 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a broad range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. In
, Scotiabank became the first Canadian bank to be named Global Bank of the Year and Bank of the Year in the Americas by
publication. With assets of
April 30, 2013
), Scotiabank trades on the
(BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit