TORONTO, Aug. 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) will release its third quarter financial results on August 29, 2013. Information related to RBC's third quarter financial results will be available at rbc.com/investorrelations.
Third quarter results are expected to be released at approximately 6:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). The conference call is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. (EDT) and will feature a presentation by RBC executives followed by a question and answer period with analysts. An audiocast for the call will be provided at: rbc.com/investorrelations/events-presentations.html or by telephone (416-695-7806, 888-789-9572 or Int'l: 800-4222-8835 passcode 2674741 followed by the number sign). Please call between 7:20 a.m. and 7:25 a.m. (EDT).
Management's comments on results will be posted on RBC's website shortly following the call. A recording will be available by 5:00 p.m. (EDT) on August 29, 2013 until December 4, 2013 at rbc.com/investorrelations/quarterly-financial-statements.html or by telephone (905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053, passcode 3629188 followed by the number sign).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV