REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced an integrated user experience between its Clearvale® enterprise social networking solution and SugarCRM, the company that makes every user a customer expert.
Unified with the SugarCRM cloud platform, Clearvale empowers organizations to make more informed business decisions through an exchange of data which allows users to search and interact seamlessly with a SugarCRM instance. Clearvale provides a platform of engagement by connecting groups across departments such as sales, marketing, engineering, and support to collaborate on projects utilizing the rich data, charts, and reports in SugarCRM. The solution is a cost effective way for organizations to present and share information stored in SugarCRM with users who may not have a full license of SugarCRM or are currently using a SugarCRM limited use license.
"We are pleased to add Clearvale to SugarCRM's growing portfolio of cloud solutions. Now it's easy for all types of SugarCRM users to have a 360-degree view of their customer combined with the embedded power of the latest social functionality for connecting with the whole organization," said Chuck Coulson, Vice President of Business Development at SugarCRM. "The availability of the Clearvale collaboration platform with our SugarCRM platform helps organizations uncover untapped sources of expertise for improved customer service and reduce the time needed to solve business problems."By leveraging this solution, SugarCRM users can engage and share information anytime, anywhere with partners, customers, and prospects in a secure, social environment for improved workflow and collaboration. For example, SugarCRM users leveraging the solution might use it to:
- Develop a sales deal room where the team can discuss accounts and develop sales strategy
- Build a support community where the support team can discuss issues and share information among its members and with its user base
- Form a product management community where product teams can extract captured information in SugarCRM and use it to innovate, plan, and prioritize features for product releases or updates
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts