NORWOOD, Mass., Aug. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LTX-Credence Corporation (Nasdaq:LTXC), a global provider of market focused, cost-optimized ATE solutions, today announced the Company will release financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter, ended July 31, 2013, on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 before the market opens. A conference call will follow at 8:00 a.m. EDT to discuss the Company's fourth quarter fiscal 2013 financial results and first quarter fiscal 2014 guidance.
The conference call may be accessed via telephone by dialing 877.853.5334. The call will be simulcast via the LTX-Credence web site http://investor.ltxc.com/events.cfm . Audio replays of the call can be heard through August 30, 2013, via telephone, by dialing 855.859.2056; conference ID number 28666472. A replay of the webcast can be accessed by visiting our web site 90 minutes following the conference call at http://investor.ltxc.com/events.cfm .
About LTX-Credence CorporationLTX-Credence is a global provider of ATE solutions designed to deliver value through innovation enabling customers to implement best-in-class test strategies to maximize their profitability. LTX-Credence addresses the broad, divergent test requirements of the wireless, computing, automotive and entertainment market segments, offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies, the largest installed base in the Asia-Pacific region, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Additional information can be found at www.ltxc.com . LTX-Credence is a trademark of LTX-Credence Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Rich Yerganian, LTX-Credence Corporation Tel. 781.467.5063 Email email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV