Coeur Mining, Inc.’s (“Coeur” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CDE)(TSX: CDM) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Peter Mitchell will present at the Jefferies Global Industrials Conference at the Grand Hyatt New York on August 15, 2013 at approximately 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. A PDF of the slide presentation will be posted on the Company’s website www.coeur.com.
Highlights of Mr. Mitchell’s presentation include:
- Reviewing Coeur’s second quarter 2013 financial results and full-year guidance.
- Reiterating the Company’s strategic goals and focus, including building a foundation of operational consistency and maximizing net cash flow from the Company’s portfolio of operations.
The Jefferies Global Industrials Conference is an invitation-only investment conference.
About CoeurCoeur Mining, Inc. is the largest U.S.-based primary silver producer and a growing gold producer. The Company has four precious metals mines in the Americas generating strong production, sales and cash flow. Coeur produces from its wholly owned operations: the Palmarejo silver-gold mine in Mexico, the San Bartolomé silver mine in Bolivia, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada and the Kensington gold mine in Alaska. The Company also has a non-operating interest in the Endeavor mine in Australia. In addition, the Company has two silver-gold feasibility stage projects – the La Preciosa project in Mexico and the Joaquin project in Argentina. The Company also conducts ongoing exploration activities in Mexico, Argentina, Nevada, Alaska and Bolivia. The Company owns strategic investment positions in eight silver and gold development companies with projects in North and South America.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts