Chase Paymentech, a leading global merchant acquirer, payment processor and subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co., today announced the launch of “Chase Checkout” – solutions to help merchants seamlessly accept payments however they do business: in store, online or on the go. Merchants can now securely and efficiently accept card payments from their smartphones with the new Chase Mobile Checkout app and encrypted card reader.
Chase Checkout helps merchants accept debit and credit card payments effectively and securely, whether a card is swiped on a merchant’s Apple ® or Android TM-enabled smartphone, entered online or provided at a retail location.
“We are always looking for ways to help merchants grow their businesses and Chase Checkout does just this by enabling clients to accept payments however they operate,” said Dan Charron, president of Chase Paymentech. “Chase Checkout is a ‘one-stop shop’ for small-business owners: one agreement, one system, one statement and one trusted merchant services’ relationship to manage.”
The Power of a Single, End-to-End Payment PartnerChase Checkout gives merchants the convenience of working with one trusted provider – with integrated reporting, 24/7 live U.S.-based customer support and a commitment to security– when they accept payments via:
- Mobile Checkout: When merchants accept mobile payments with Chase Paymentech, they can process credit and signature debit card payments and gift card transactions in any location within the United States. Merchants have transaction level access to monitor and process voids and returns from their smartphones. Merchants can view sales and transaction summaries from the Mobile Checkout app after the payments have been processed. Additionally, they can create a catalog of item descriptions and images and email or text digital receipts. The use of signature capture and the location of the point of sale on the digital receipt helps minimize fraud and chargebacks. Finally, merchants’ customer data is protected in transit with point-to-point encryption.
- Retail Checkout: In retail settings, Chase Paymentech’s Future Proof Terminal helps merchants accept both traditional and emerging forms of payment such as EMV (Europay, Mastercard and Visa) chip-enabled cards, NFC-enabled (near field communications) mobile wallets and other contactless payments. Also, through iTerminal ®, businesses and professional service firms such as accounting, law and medical, can use their existing computers to accept payments, helping them save on traditional start-up equipment costs.
- Online Checkout: Chase Paymentech offers e-commerce merchants, and merchants who accept telephone orders, a suite of PCI-compliant and easy-to-use web-based payment processing options accessible with a merchant’s existing computer. These options require no additional hardware and integrate seamlessly with merchants’ shopping cart functionality, catalog creation and inventory management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV