Analyze These Ideas: Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list.
1. LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD): Operates an online professional network. Market cap at $25.89B, most recent closing price at $232.81.
2. Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA): Develops, markets, and operates online social games as live services on the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile platforms in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $2.38B, most recent closing price at $3.0.3. Facebook, Inc. (FB): Operates as a social networking company worldwide. Market cap at $92.67B, most recent closing price at $38.50. 4. Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (SFM): Engages in the retailing of natural and organic food in the United States Market cap at $4.89B, most recent closing price at $38.84. 5. SolarCity Corporation (SCTY): Engages in the design, installation, and sale or lease of solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, and government entities in the United States. Market cap at $2.93B, most recent closing price at $38.34. (List compiled by James Dennin, Kapitall writer. Stock prices sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV