ATLANTA, Aug. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PGi (NYSE: PGI), a global leader in virtual meetings for over 20 years, today announced that its easy-to-use web conferencing solution, GlobalMeet, is now available in the Google Play™ Store for Android smartphones. GlobalMeet's new mobile app gives users all the tools they need to host and manage productive meetings wherever they are with their Android smartphone.
"We live in a world where people are using business-critical applications on multiple devices – tablets, laptops, desktops and smartphones alike. Smart businesses are achieving game-changing results with multi-platform collaboration solutions to connect their remote workers, enhance productivity, advance innovation and accelerate their sales," said Boland T. Jones, PGi founder, chairman and CEO. "By adding the GlobalMeet app for Android smartphones to our mobility suite, PGi continues its mission to bring the best virtual collaboration experience to each and every business professional around the world."
Download the free GlobalMeet app for Android smartphones from the Google Play Store. The new GlobalMeet app enables hosts to:
- Meet with up to 125 people.
- Control participant volumes and mute noisy lines.
- Invite participants via email or dial out to guests.
- Visually identify the person speaking.
- Record their meetings.
- Lock their meetings to limit access.
- View participant profiles and contact information.
GlobalMeet is designed to deliver a consistent user experience across platforms and devices, enabling users to easily start and manage meetings from their desktop, Mac®, iPad®, iPhone®, BlackBerry® and now Android smartphones.GlobalMeet for Android is available for meeting hosts and their guests. To host a GlobalMeet web conference, a subscription is required. To sign up for GlobalMeet web conference services, please visit us online at www.pgi.com/products/GlobalMeet. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Mac, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The BlackBerry® trademark, name and logo is the property of Research In Motion Limited and is registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV