NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Rockwell Collins (COL) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy. ARINC deal raised aerospace mix and long-term earnings power, Sterne Agee said. $88 price target.
Mack-Cali (CLI) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
CubeSmart (CUBE) upgraded at UBS to neutral from sell and given a $18 price target. There is occupancy upside, pricing power, and an improving environment, UBS said.Extra Space Storage (EXR) was upgraded at UBS to neutral from sell and given a $44 price target. There is occupancy upside, pricing power, and an improving environment, UBS said. Fifth Third (FITB) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. $21.25 price target. Expect the cyclical decline in mortgage banking to accelerate, Credit Suisse said. (HSC) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. Microsoft (MSFT) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Company may face pricing pressure, and expenses remain high, Stifel Nicolaus said Public Storage (PSA) was upgraded at UBS to neutral from sell and given a $159 price target. There is occupancy upside, pricing power, and an improving environment, UBS said. RetailMeNot (SALE) was initiated with an outperform rating at William Blair. Company is in the early days of a large, addressable market, William Blair said.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesInfoblox (BLOX) estimates, price target were raised at JMP Securities. Shares are now seen reaching $40. Estimates were also increased, following positive channel checks. Outperform rating. Compass Minerals (CMP) numbers were cut at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $68. Estimates were also reduced, given weaker pricing in the salt market, Credit Suisse said. Underperform rating. Invesco (IVZ) estimates were boosted at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were raised to reflect updated net asset values and higher short-term organic growth, said Citi. Price target is $40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV