- On May 23, 2013, Ply Gem issued 18,157,895 shares of common stock and received proceeds of $353.4 million, net of underwriting discounts and offering expenses.
- Net sales for the second quarter were $368.1 million, higher than 2012 second quarter net sales of $307.3 million by $60.9 million, or 19.8%.
- The Company's second quarter acquisitions (Gienow-April 9, 2013 and Mitten-May 31, 2013) provided net sales of $37.5 million from the acquisition dates through June 29, 2013.
- Excluding $23.5 million of one-time initial public offering costs incurred during the second quarter, our 2013 second quarter operating earnings decreased $6.7 million to $24.2 million compared to operating earnings of $30.9 million for 2012, reflecting more adverse weather conditions experienced in 2013 relative to 2012, labor inefficiencies, and operating ramp-up costs related to significant unit volume increases in our U.S. Window business.
- Our second quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA was $41.1 million compared to Adjusted EBITDA of $45.1 million for the second quarter of 2012.
Ply Gem Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts