(2) Per $1,000 principal amount of Notes accepted for purchase. WellPoint will also pay Accrued Interest on those Notes from the last interest payment date with respect to those Notes to, but not including, the Early Settlement Date.
(3) Includes the applicable Early Tender Payment.
WellPoint expects to settle all Notes shown as accepted in the table above on August 13, 2013. All Notes not accepted by WellPoint as a result of proration will be rejected and returned to Holders.
The Offers are described in the Offers to Purchase dated July 30, 2013 and the related Letter of Transmittal dated July 30, 2013, as amended by the press release issued by WellPoint on August 6, 2013 (together, the “Offer Documents”), previously sent to holders of the Notes. Capitalized terms used in this press release and not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Offer Documents. Except as described above, the Offers are not modified by this announcement.BofA Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank Securities are acting as dealer managers for the Offers. For additional information regarding the terms of the Offers, please contact: BofA Merrill Lynch at 888-292-0070 (toll-free) or 980-683-3215 (collect) or Deutsche Bank Securities at 866-627-0391 (toll-free) or 212-250-2955 (collect). Requests for the Offer Documents may be directed to D.F. King & Co., Inc., which is acting as the Tender Agent and Information Agent for the Offers, at 212-269-5550 or 800-488-8095 (toll-free). THIS PRESS RELEASE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE NOTES. THE OFFERS TO PURCHASE ARE BEING MADE SOLELY PURSUANT TO THE OFFER DOCUMENTS, WHICH SET FORTH THE COMPLETE TERMS OF THE OFFERS THAT HOLDERS OF THE NOTES SHOULD CAREFULLY READ PRIOR TO MAKING ANY DECISION. THE OFFER DOCUMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE NOTES IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH, OR TO OR FROM ANY PERSON TO OR FROM WHOM, IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE SUCH OFFER OR SOLICITATION UNDER APPLICABLE SECURITIES OR BLUE SKY LAWS. IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE SECURITIES, BLUE SKY OR OTHER LAWS REQUIRE THE OFFERS TO BE MADE BY A LICENSED BROKER OR DEALER, THE OFFERS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE MADE ON BEHALF OF THE OFFEROR BY ANY OR ALL DEALER MANAGERS, IF ONE OR MORE OF THE DEALER MANAGERS ARE LICENSED BROKERS OR DEALERS UNDER THE LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION, OR BY ONE OR MORE REGISTERED BROKERS OR DEALERS THAT ARE LICENSED UNDER THE LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV