Jones Soda Co. (OTCQB:JSDA), a leading premium beverage company known for its unique flavors and customer-designed packaging, today announced the launch of its Michigan-themed Jones Soda, bottled and sold exclusively in the great state of Michigan.
Jones Soda Co. uses iconic Michigan images on their Made in Michigan limited-edition bottles, including The Joe Louis Fist, The Spirit of Detroit and the Mackinac Bridge Walk. (Photo: Business Wire)
Michigan helped put Jones Soda on the map in the initial years after Jones Soda was founded, and Jones Soda wanted to show its appreciation. To say thank you for the years of support, Jones Soda has partnered with Intrastate Distributors Inc. to bottle Jones Sodas products in the city of Detroit. The labels on this edition of Jones Soda features over 40 photos showcasing the state of Michigan submitted by our fans throughout Michigan as well as the distinctive logos of the Made In Detroit official clothing brand. The Michigan-themed and bottled Jones Soda comes in eight flavors: Green Apple, Berry Lemonade, Fufu Berry, Cream Soda, Root Beer, Blue Bubblegum, Strawberry Lime, and Orange & Cream. The Michigan-themed and bottled Jones Soda is available at retailers throughout the state, including Vince and Joe's Gourmet Markets, Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, Busch's Fresh Food Market, Holiday Market and ACO Hardware stores.
“From the outset of the launch of our brand in 1996 through today, Michigan has been one of our strongest markets. Our Michigan fans and distributors have always been our biggest supporters, and I have never lost sight of that,” said Jennifer Cue, Jones Soda CEO. “With the help of the Made In Detroit brand and Intrastate Distributors, this unique bottling and distribution of Michigan-themed Jones Soda is our way to honor and say thank you to the great state of Michigan. Thank you, Michigan!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV