Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.33 (1.7%) to $19.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,099,328 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,095,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.82-$19.42 after having opened the day at $18.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.05. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Exceed Company (EDS), up 10.8%, China Xiniya Fashion (XNY), up 8.3%, Northern Technologies International (NTIC), up 7.5% and G-III Apparel Group (GIII), up 4.7%.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about GT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV