- Adjusted EBITDA of $1.9 million in the second quarter of 2013 compared to $(0.4) million in the prior year period;
- Launched new Philippines provincial location;
- Significant portion of IT Platform initiative moving to implementation;
- $12.0 million of new business signed in the second quarter, including one new logo; $18.0 million signed year to date;
- Revenue growth of 66% on all clients excluding largest two, with no one client representing more than 28% of total revenue;
- Year to date SG&A reduction of 7.7% versus 2012; and
- Cash balance of $10.0 million at the end of the quarter.
StarTek, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.