Unilever is increasingly focusing on beauty and personal care, as well as consumer household cleaning products.
Pinnacle, based in Parsippany, N.J., has around 4,400 employees and manages brands such as Duncan Hines, Vlasic pickles, Mrs. Butterworth's and Log Cabin syrups, Armour canned meats, Birds Eye frozen vegetables, Van de Kamp's and Mrs. Paul's frozen seafood, Hungry-Man frozen dinners and entrees, Aunt Jemima frozen breakfasts, Lender's frozen and refrigerated bagels, and Celeste frozen pizza, among others, in addition to a private label business.
Providing Pinnacle with financial advice was a Bank of America Merrill Lynch team consisting of Carl Stickel, David Finkelstein, John Golding, Kevin England and Tommaso Bernardi. A Simpson Thacher & Bartlett team consisting of Dan Clivner, Michael Reeves, Denis Griffin, Alden Millard, Brian Gluck, Josh Walker and Michael Hasper provided Pinnacle with legal advice. Unilever was advised by Andre Kelleners at Goldman, Sachs and a Cravath, Swaine & Moore team including Mark Greene, Gregory Ligelis Jr., Michael Schler, David Kappos and Matthew Moreale.
Written by Richard Collings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV