OKLAHOMA CITY, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD) ("SandRidge") today announced the appointment of James Bennett, SandRidge's Chief Executive Officer and President, to the Board of Directors, effective August 12, 2013.
Jeffrey Serota, Chairman of SandRidge's Board of Directors, commented, "We are pleased to have James join the SandRidge board. Since his promotions to President and then the company's CEO, he has worked tirelessly to achieve our immediate objectives and to focus SandRidge's longer-term vision. James has already established a great working relationship with the Board, and this appointment will create an even more effective and cohesive leadership structure at SandRidge."
About SandRidge: SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with its principal focus on exploration and production. SandRidge and its subsidiaries also own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and conduct marketing operations. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SandRidge, owns and operates a drilling rig and related oil field services business. SandRidge focuses its exploration and production activities in the Mid-Continent, Gulf of Mexico, West Texas and Gulf Coast regions. SandRidge's internet address is www.sandridgeenergy.com.Investors Kevin R. WhiteSenior Vice PresidentSandRidge Energy, Inc.123 Robert S. Kerr Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102+1 (405) 429-5515 Media Gregory T. DeweySenior Vice PresidentSandRidge Energy, Inc.123 Robert S. Kerr Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102+1 (405) 429-6388 SOURCE SandRidge Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV